KET travels to Washington, D.C., for interviews with state’s federal lawmakers
For Release: 06/21/19 1:34 PM
KET’s Kentucky Tonight will feature live interviews with two members of Kentucky’s federal delegation in a special episode airing Monday, June 24 at 8/7 pm on KET.
Hosted by Renee Shaw, the program will include a conversation with Kentucky legislators filmed inside the rotunda of the Cannon House Office Building in Washington, D.C.
Scheduled guests are: U.S. Rep. John Yarmuth, D-3rd Congressional District and chair of the House Budget Committee, and U.S. Rep. James Comer, R-1st Congressional District.
Later in July, KET will present a series of Congressional Updates featuring 30 minute, one-on-one interviews with members of Kentucky’s federal delegation in Washington:
- U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell: Monday, July 8 at 6:30/5:30 pm
- U.S. Senator Rand Paul: Tuesday, July 9 at 6:30/5:30 pm
- U.S. Rep. Andy Barr, R-6th District: Wednesday, July 10 at 6:30/5:30 pm
- U.S. Rep. Harold “Hal” Rogers, R-5th District: Thursday, July 11 at 6:30/5:30 pm
- U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie, R-4th District: Friday, July 12 at 6:30/5:30 pm
- U.S. Rep. John Yarmuth, D-3rd District: Monday, July 15 at 6:30/5:30 pm
- U.S. Rep. Brett Guthrie, R-2nd District: Tuesday, July 16 at 6:30/5:30 pm
- U.S. Rep. James Comer, R-1st District: Wednesday, July 17 at 6:30/5:30 pm
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.
Senior Director, Marketing and Communications