Kentucky Tonight hosts discussion about reopening Kentucky’s economy
For Release: 04/24/20 4:15 PM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, April 27, at 8/7 p.m. on KET, host Renee Shaw discusses the topic of reopening Kentucky’s economy with the following guests:
- Jon Klein, MD, vice dean for research at the University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Ashli Watts, president and CEO of the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Ben Chandler, president and CEO of the Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky
- Tod Griffin, president of the Kentucky Retail Federation
- Allison Adams, president of the Kentucky Health Departments Association and public health director for the Buffalo Trace District Health Department
- Stacy Roof, president and CEO of the Kentucky Restaurant Association
- Steven Stack, MD, commissioner of the Kentucky Department for Public Health
- Mae Suramek, owner of Noodle Nirvana, a Berea restaurant
Viewers with questions and comments may send email to email@example.com or use the message form at KET.org/kytonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1-800-494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio.
Kentucky Tonight is a weekly KET production, produced by Toby Gibbs.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.
Senior Director, Marketing and Communications