‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses the future of policing in America
For Release: 05/07/21 3:45 PM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, May 10, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw talks with her guests about the future of policing in America. Scheduled guests include:
- Peter Kraska, Ph.D., professor in the School of Justice Studies at Eastern Kentucky University
- Keturah Herron, policy strategist with the ACLU of Kentucky
- Ryan Straw, governmental affairs chair of the Kentucky State Fraternal Order of Police
- Joe Monroe, Chief of Police at University of Kentucky
- Walter Katz, vice president of criminal justice for Arnold Ventures (via Skype)
Viewers with questions and comments may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the message form at KET.org/kytonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1-800-494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonight is a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.
Senior Director, Marketing and Communications