Kentucky Tonight discusses police reform
For Release: 06/26/20 4:25 PM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, June 29, at 8/7 p.m. on KET, host Renee Shaw discusses the topic of police reform with the following guests:
- Raymond Burse, general counsel for the Kentucky NAACP
- Rebecca Ballard DiLoreto, legislative agent for the Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- William Hunt, police chief of the Somerset Police Department
- Tracie Keesee, co-founder and senior vice president of Justice Initiatives for the Center for Policing Equity (pre-recorded interview)
- Jason Rothermund, former president and legislative chair of Bluegrass Lodge 4 of the Fraternal Order of Police
- Lawrence Weathers, police chief of the Lexington Police Department
Viewers with questions and comments may send email to email@example.com or use the message form at KET.org/kytonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1-800-494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio.
Kentucky Tonight is a weekly KET production, produced by Toby Gibbs.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.
Senior Director, Marketing and Communications