‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses mass shootings and gun laws
For Release: 06/06/22 9:21 AM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, June 6, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw hosts a discussion about mass shootings and gun laws. Scheduled guests include:
- Mark Bryant, Gun Violence Archive
- Edwin Nighbert, League of Kentucky Sportsmen (former president, director-elect of the 6th District Federation of the League)
- Whitney Austin, mass shooting survivor and gun safety advocate
- David Burnett, attorney, ICU nurse, and self-defense advocate (via Skype)
- U.S. Rep. John Yarmuth, Democrat, 3rd Congressional District (pre-taped)
- Shawn Morrow, special agent in charge, ATF of Louisville (pre-taped)
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonightis a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.
Director of Marketing and Communications