Kentucky Tonight discusses COVID-19’s impact on Kentucky tourism
For Release: 07/31/20 4:19 PM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, Aug. 3, at 8/7 p.m. on KET, host Renee Shaw discusses COVID-19’s impact on Kentucky’s tourism industry. She will be joined by the following guests:
- Mike Berry, secretary of the Kentucky Tourism, Arts and Heritage Cabinet
- Jeff Crowe, general manager of Heaven Hill Distillery Visitor Experiences (pre-taped)
- Don Howard, Jr., president of H&W Management that owns and manages hotels (pre-taped)
- Sherry Murphy, executive director of the Bowling Green Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (via Skype)
- Hank Phillips, president and CEO of the Kentucky Travel Industry Association
- Mary Quinn Ramer, president of VisitLEX, the Lexington Convention and Visitors Bureau
Viewers with questions and comments may send email to email@example.com or use the message form at KET.org/kytonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1-800-494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio.
Kentucky Tonight is a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.
Senior Director, Marketing and Communications