‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses Constitutional Amendments 1 &2
For Release: 10/24/22 8:23 AM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, Oct. 24, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw hosts a discussion about Constitutional Amendments 1 & 2. Scheduled guests include:
- Sen. David Givens, Republican from Greensburg and Senate President Pro Tem
- Sen. Reginald Thomas, Democrat from Lexington and Senate Minority Caucus Chair
- Rep. David Osborne, Republican from Prospect and Speaker of the Kentucky House
- Rep. Jeffery Donohue, a Democrat from Fairdale
- Addia Wuchner, executive director of Kentucky Right to Life
- Tamarra Weider, Kentucky state director of Planned Parenthood Alliance Advocates
Viewers with questions and comments may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the message form at KET.org/kytonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1 (800) 494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonightis a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.
Director of Marketing and Communications