‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses childcare in Kentucky
For Release: 08/22/22 8:10 AM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, Aug. 22, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw hosts a discussion about childcare in Kentucky. Scheduled guests include:
- State Sen. Danny Carroll, Republican from Benton and day care owner
- State Rep. Josie Raymond, Democrat from Louisville
- Sarah Vanover, policy and research director for Kentucky Youth Advocates
- Lydia Irby, human resources senior manager, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky
- Charles Aull, executive director of the Center for Policy and Research at the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
Viewers with questions and comments may send email to email@example.com or use the message form at KET.org/kytonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1 (800) 494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonightis a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.
Director of Marketing and Communications