‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses child abuse and neglect
For Release: 02/04/22 4:12 PM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, Feb. 7, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw discusses child abuse and neglect. Scheduled guests include:
- State Sen. Julie Raque Adams, Senate Majority Caucus Chair and Republican from Louisville
- State Rep. Joni Jenkins, House Minority Floor Leader and Democrat from Shively
- Secretary Eric Friedlander, Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services
- Melissa L. Currie, M.D., child abuse pediatrics specialist with Norton’s Children’s Hospital in Louisville
- Deborah Yetter, social services reporter for the Louisville Courier-Journal
- Terry Brooks, executive director of the Kentucky Youth Advocates (via Skype)
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonight is a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.
Director of Marketing and Communications