Michio Kaku and James Canton
Michio Kaku, co-founder of string field theory and author of Physics of the Future, is interviewed by James Canton, CEO and chairman of the Institute for Global Futures.
After the taping of Great Conversations, the audience is invited to ask questions of the author. KET presents these after-the-show segments as online exclusives.
- Blue Collar Jobs (3:25)
- Limits of Human Mind (3:34)
- Effects on Political Order (2:13)
- Replicating Brain Tissue (2:42)
- Future Moral Dilemmas (5:27)
- State of String Theory (2:01)
For more information on past and upcoming programs, visit the Kentucky Author Forum Web site maintained by the University of Louisville.